Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
bridzysta
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i want to receive data on Raspberry Pi via UART from Cypress. Here's what I did. I connect RPi to power supply, then: pluged keyboard and mouse t... Show More
hoop4g
PSoC™ 4
  Dear Team Cypress,Can you recommend a cypress MCU that can  work, thru SPI communication , together with motor driver to do micro-s... Show More
Abinaya
PSoC™ 4
what is the antenna requirement of CY8C4247LQI-BL473? Do we need to use external antenna, if so what is the design guidelines for board level antenna ... Show More
KiSm_967071
PSoC™ 4
I am upgrading a design from using the Cy8C4246AZI to the Cy8C4248LQI-BL573 or BL583.  In my Cy8C4246 design I have an IR receiver module connected to... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 4

can psoc6 be integrated with chip whisperer, if so please let me know how. 

Thanks 

wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I have succeeded in displaying "Hello world" on the TeraTerm using UART, but I'm stumped after that. I want to display the position of the finger on t... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I want to display finger position on the LinerSlider with a value between 0 and 100. I'm using UART and TeraTerm to display the value. Here's the main... Show More
TamirM
PSoC™ 4
I wanted to make sure I'm working correctly. I have 1 ISR (isr_can - see in attached layout) to handle both new Rx message and CAN off state. Is this... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Can I get the exact capacitance value through Bridge Control Panel ? If I could, how to get it ? If I couldn't, my understanding is that I need to rew... Show More
AuKa_4634111
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to create a Monostable of 300mS than is triggered every second. It was easy enough when I worked with a 16 bit counter because a PWM count... Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors