Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4

Recent discussions

Sort by:
lschmid
PSoC™ 4
We use the cypress chip as controller of a battery management systems (BMS). Sporadic we have seen that chips misbehave. We've been unable to bring th... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
We are using PSOC 4 device [CY8C4014SXI-421 ] for proximity sensing application.  We are using internal flash as EEPROM to store the  value of calibra... Show More
LandonC
PSoC™ 4
Good Afternoon, I'm currently trying to program a brand new CY8C4146FNI-S433 on a custom board with a MiniProg3 and PSoc Programmer 3.29.1 I have conn... Show More
CoLy_3905441
PSoC™ 4
When is the Spanning option in the Pin component going to be given separate control from the Contiguous option?  Or, if it has been overlooked, can it... Show More
Demi1
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Sir: my client is more concerned about the patent aspect when doing the program; is there any introduction of Cypress's touch technology patent... Show More
Biohorizons
PSoC™ 4
Hello, the code for the temperature sensor DS18B20 works fine using only the display. But when I add the BLE code, I can't get it to work, it disconne... Show More
leonid
PSoC™ 4
mr
Hi, in our application we use Cypress(Infinity) CY8C4128LQI-BL543 chip. Development done with Cypress PSoC Creator 4.2 IDE. Application should establi... Show More
kiyo
PSoC™ 4
PSoC4をPSoC Creatorを使用して開発しております。 MISRA対応の必要がある可能性が色々調査しております。 1.PSoC Creatorで使用しているコンパイラを変更することは出来ますか?   現在は、Build Settings→Toolchainで選択出来るのは下記の3つです。 ... Show More
eroberge
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,  I have multiple I2C slaves on a network (they are all psoc4 mcu) and I would like to make a general call from the master to all the slav... Show More
eroberge
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, so I saw the using the EZI2C Slave (SCB mode) [v4.0], it is possible to have a secondary slave address. I was wondering if it was possibl... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy