Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm pretty much a noob with Cypress BLE PROC/PSOC but loving the cypress BLE dev environment. I want to use my CY5677 USB dongle to scan for BLE iBeac... Show More
DeAl_292241
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    How to know if the BLE device is scanning in FAST mode or SLOW mode? In fact, for my particular case, I would like to know when exactly the dev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello,    I can not change the maximum number attached to my device.    I do not want to do the pairing for each connection see file BLE_StackGap.h Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I2c Master
Solved
We are using the CYBLE-022001-00 module in a project and need to send some commands to another device via the I2c bus. Is anyone aware of a sample pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,    I am using two PROC BLE devices one configured as GAP Peripheral & another as GAP Central.     I want to scan for the device and ru... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys, I'm designing authentication control system with rfid keys. And I stacked with one issue - rfid reader is connected with UART and it causes ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to send single advertisement packet on particular event (data from serial interface) without entering Deep Sleep mode, In Project #009: Dynamic Broadcaster... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm using CY8CMBR3116 CapSense controller in my project. HI is configured on pin23 (SPO0), CSx pins also - related to connected buttons.  In... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         we try to connect from cyble-022001-00  to 3 or 4  cyble-022001-00 successively.    First : we build a array ( TONOFFC [][] ) with the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can i use  LE Generate DHKey Command  for CY5676A PRoC BLE 256KB Module in HCI mode ?    Because i get the status 'Unknown HCI Command' :     @15:12:3... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy