Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
(I use Git as revision system)    I implemented a (upgradable stack) bootloader for my application at commit A. Since then, the bootloader code has no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We've made some custom boards based on the PRoC BLE CYBLE-222005-00. If we use the Desktop CySmart 1.2 we can connect and read values from the databas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I think this event should pass to application level when the device lost bonding data. Now the stack just reject the security connection, but pass no ... Show More
BrCh_1185121
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    I am having multiple issues implementing a project on the CYBLE-214009-00 module.  I had my project up and running on the BLE Pioneer ... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
I want the iOS central's user to able to select the contents of any of several characteristics (always 19 char in length) as the peripheral's local na... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've implemented the Neopixel library discussed here using some PSoC BLE modules, but I understand that the same library component can't be used using... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using UART to debug both the client and server side. Im using Auth+Encryption with DISPLAY ONLY I/O, so I'm formulating a passKey internally, and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I2C
Hi,    I am trying to configure an I2C on the baseboard (CY8CKIT-042 -BLE) and need to check that on LCD.I am using CY8C4247LQI-BL483 which is an exam... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I feel like there must be something simple I'm overlooking, but I'm having a ton of problems reading data with this project.    This is (supposed to b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi folks,    I'm looking at using a PSoC MCU (current candidate is CYBLE-214009), to add modern connectivity and capabilities to a vintage hand-held c... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy