Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

algic_767251
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have created my "ble application" like "FINDME" example.    I have big problem because my app returns GATT ERROR 0x85 with samsung s5, while ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have created a custom service on the BLE profile, which should hold multiple characteristics.    After I created the first characteristic,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working my way through some PRoC/PSoC BLE projects. I'm on to the Day020_BLE_UART project from the 100 projects in 100 days list. The project talk... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     can me somebody help please?     I need store the device name during scaning. My problem is, that I don't know the length of field for the ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I need code to check battery. I opened "BLE_Battery_Level" example and run it. When I connected input to real pair of 1.5V batteries (2.56V)  it measu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I started a few days using this kit and have been doing some experiments. Now I'm trying to do the example project named "OpAmp_PSoC4_Example",... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Guys, This is Gaurav. I want to merge two different programs of BLE into one single PSoc Creator Workspace.    I'm using a PSoc4 042 BLE Kit. Bo... Show More
chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have been having great luck with the Fixed BLE Stack option.  I have run into a single snag however.  I am finding that my BOOTLOADABLE proje... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm interested in learning if the following project functionality/configuration can be achieved with PSoC Creator:    A) A bootloader which supports O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    can me somebody help, please?My problem:    I need send maximum packet - it is 512byte - in one MTU .    I found this document:    http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/maximum-packet-size-according-mtu-kba203312... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy