Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, this is Gaurav.    Please guide me for the SMBus protocol. MXL90614 infrared temp sensor. I want to communicate the sensor with the PSoC and then ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, This is Gaurav. I'm trying to collect the reading of LDR on PSOC4-042. Now I'm able to collect the data in a variable. But don't know how will ... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have iOS and Android apps for monitoring many, many ble sensors in an industrial environment.  The iOS/Android app automatically connects,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear All,         The time multiplexed central example code is not working on CYBLE-222014 module as described in pdf document. It compiles and code r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
After much debugging, I've finally stumbled upon what was causing parts of my code to not operate correctly all of the time.  It seems that when I wri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I understand a few stipulations for simultaneously scanning and advertising, and also broadcasting while in a connected state, such as while connected... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Hopefully this is a simple question :-    The PSOC4 TCPWM block can be edge triggered or level triggered.  I want to use level triggering but a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello!    When i open  CySmart app, Select BP Sensor in the list of available devices and connect to it.iphone always indicates “the connection has ti... Show More
StefanoA_11
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have a project ( fully functional) that I cretaed for CY8CKIT-042 (pioneer kit).    I would like to use it on a CY8CKIT-049-42XX ( 4$ kit).     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was under the impression that the CyBle_GattsReadAttributeValue and CyBle_GattsWriteAttributeValue functions were used by the central to read and wr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy