Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    i think this is a noob question here, but anyway. My application involves interfacing an ADXL345 with the PSOC4 BLE, over SPI, and communicatin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    Can I use the system tick timer in PSoC4 BLE for periodic interrupt in my program. I want to get an interrupt for every 100ms and in I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I tried to flash 2 devices with different names : BLE_DeviceA & BLE_DeviceB and different public addresses.    When I searched BLE device o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    As I see, the device address always be 00:00:00:01:E2:40. Even though I already changed the public address in component configuration, the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
UUID?
solved msg Solved
I am working on an Android app from the ground up and currently having trouble connecting the two devices together. I am able to scan and see the PSOC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
After I upgrade my XCODE to 8.0, the CySmart iOS app was no longer able to build.    This is due to a new class in iOS Core Bluetooth "CBManager" and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Currently, I'm using Cyble ProC BLE and I wonder how can I check and update the BLE Stack inside. Because I think maybe the Stack should be upda... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
In my project I use RTC that can`t wake-up CPU so I need leave it active but for power consuming I wan`t to stop BLE.    If anybody know how or some e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear All,    Based on following example, I noticed CYBLE-222014 disconnects to current slave when connection to new slave is made.     https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day030_Time_Multiplexed_Central... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been working on combining the OTA Fixed Stack bootloading functionality into the WPT Receiver example project, and I've been able to overcome a n... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy