Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have developed an Android app to interface to my Cypress BLE device.      I would like to detect a lost connection and have the app return to the "d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to add a question about weird behavior I'm seeing from my C code, but the "spam filter" blocked the post.    I guess it didn't like the code s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    in my on going project i will be using CYBLE-012012-10  which shall communicate to Python application running on PC.    i am planning to bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I seem to be having some trouble setting up I2C, and/or formatting the data to view it over the UART.  I'm hoping someone can please identif... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi friends,    I want to use trigger option in the PWM module. My understanding from the datasheet is that the PWM output can be configured either con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,    I am using CY8CKIT-042 BLE (CY8C4247LQI-BL483) and i am unable to check the device address of HTS221 I2C sensor.    can I know where i am miss... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    Recently I am having a problem with a PSoC 4 BLE that I have, my computer cannot find it. When I connect to my computer, it reads it l... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    I searched a little for the chip CY8C4248LQI_BL583 chip but I cannot find it anywhere. Do anyone of you know where can I buy this ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a PRoC system up and running.  I've created the table for BLE interface.     I can link my boards BLE to the CySmart (via the dongle) They are ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom BLE profile with a characteristic that has the WriteWithoutReponse box checked in the BLE component: https://snag.gy/jCQSWT.jpg       ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy