Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using the project UART_to_BLE_peripheral, I am getting errors when compiling.    These are identifiers not declared for usage in app_ble library    CY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I use the CYBLE-222014-01 (BLE 4.2) module as a master to control a few I2C slaves. The hardware design requires to power down the whole I2C bu... Show More
VinayDand
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    We need to generate accurate timing / waveform output using PSoC4 device.    PSoC4 does not have a built in crystal oscilltor support.    In... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've a CYBLE-022001-00 BLE PRoC module and it is configured as GAP peripheral device. My intention is to only allow it to be discovered by a single GA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been working on a project using the CYBLE-222005-00 module (BLE 4.1) and nicely developed all the required features including BLE beaconing, de... Show More
ViTi_1549261
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I downloaded the capsense one button example from here    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce210291-psoc-4-capsense-one-button?source=search&keywords=capsense%20button... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I2c Master
solved msg Solved
We are using the CYBLE-022001-00 module in a project and need to send some commands to another device via the I2c bus. Is anyone aware of a sample pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to build a device which has a single device SPI plus I2C devices. I want to use the CYBLE-224116-01 module (BLE 4.2 + PA/LNA) -- but what I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The only way to program the module is the PSoc Creator? I need that a user can change the bluetooth name without use the PSoc Creator.    Is it possib... Show More
manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         Can some one explain to me how exactly can I create the following behavior?    I want that any client that wants to connect to a periph... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy