Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am attempting to utilize two PSoC-4 BLE modules (CY8C4247LQI-BL483) for wireless communication. I have successfully programmed the Server ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Evothings Studio is a set of development tools, designed for development of mobile apps using web technologies. Evothings Studio is specifically desig... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Are it`s possible to use output pin when it in Open Drain mode with voltage more than 5V ?    For example see pic. Show More
GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using a control_reg to control two stepper motors. The motors are controlled by two different functions.    Currently I do    Control_Reg_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
using cyble 022001 i develop one rfid tag type application.its aim is to remain in deep slip for 2 sec and than wake up for 2 sec and advertize.its op... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'd like to make a PID controller but I don't have any idea how to put it in program. Does anyone has any code example so I can guide ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does PSOC Creator have the functionality to add a GUI to applications?    I.e., if I wanted to make a clock that could be plugged into a computer to c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have to read-out an 8 bit shift register with 50 Hz. For that I have to toggle the clock pin with 6 us for about 20 times, then wait 20 ms. W... Show More
RARA_299006
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I need to control a SRM motor With the following Specification     Power- 1KW  Speed-200 to 15000RPM(Closed loop or open loop is okay for i... Show More
FrHo_1815491
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the Pioneer 042 BLE board with a long range module (224110). I'd like to use the HCI mode and then connect the UART to the Kitprog so I can ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy