Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have to write an own GUI Based Bootloader software for a PSOC BLE module. To save time, I would like to adapt the new software to the already... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi folks,    I'm trying to embed some inline assembly in my project to work around areas where I can't get the compiler and optimizer to do what I wan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using the kit, I do a lot of printf serial debugging via COM port and Putty.  Is there a way I can do the same with the MiniProg?  The reason being th... Show More
GeEd_1216226
PSoC™ 4
Has anyone interfaced a PRoC BLE using with Invensense MPU-9250?  I am just starting a major project with limited I2C experience.  I perhaps prefer SP... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have successfully written code to write the Device ID to row 0 of SFLASH.  Questions:    Is row0 the designated spot for the Device ID?  Just... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently working on a BLE project with PSoC 4. Since today everything worked fine. But now I'm facing the error "undefined reference to main" eve... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there anyone with experience in doing this?    I'm writing a bootloader host program inside linux user space to talk the PSoC slave touchpad throug... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i have a code which has three services and can send data simulataneously to the app with different time intervals.initially when i connect the device ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,      In high frequency clocks of PSoC Creator 3.3, what are cap trim in and cap trim out in ECO?    Can I change these values to tune ECO more acc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
ADC
Hi    I am using cy8ckit -042 BLE kits and using example from the in-built examples using from PROC 4200 and selected ADC_SAR_Seq_DieTemp_PSoC4 and us... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy