Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

GiMa_1521296
PSoC™ 4
I want connect my BLE peripheral device with an Android app using pairing/bonding features.    As start point I used Day_015_Bonding example from Cypr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, all. I'm trying to figure out the mapping of the CTBm0 and CTBm1 opamp banks on a CYBLE-214015 (also looking at CYBLE-224110 for comparison). Data... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just wanted to share the information about migrating the OTA Projects created on an older version of the PSoC Creator to a newer version. In additio... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Do the IO pins on PSOC 4200M devices have ESD clamp diodes? Where can I find information on IO pins in the M series devices?    Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good afternoon all!    I am a beginner programmer and was wondering how I could accomplish RSSI monitoring. I loaded the "Proximity" sample project wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello every one. My first day with CY8CKIT-042. I am trying to follow the very first tutorial which suggests that pressing the second button on chip s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am implementing AN84858 in order to program some PRoC BLE Modules. The HSSP procedure relies on using a Hex File Parser Application that is tailored... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
My app uses both the peripheral.name AND the advertisementData[CBAdvertisementDataLocalNameKey].  But every time I update advertisementData[CBAdvertis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I'm working with the cy5677 BLE dongle to connect the PC with BLE 4.2 device (Extended packet support).         I noticed that it cypress ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am currently working on a project using a reduced SOIC-16 PSoC4000 device. This package does not feature access to the XRES (Reset) functiona... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy