Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Part to program = CYBLE-022001-00    Using the MiniProg3 programmer and referencing the ppcli app notes.    Example : Programming a Chip    OpenPort M... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
 I have purchased and received the new BLE kit but have not yet dug into the features or tried to run it up.    Just had a quick question that someone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

When is the dead time.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Cypress engineers    The Bluetooth® SIG recently announced Bluetooth 5 Spec,Nordic has released their BLE 5.0 chip NRF52840, when CYPRESS BLE 5.0 c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         Im trying to get the TFT touch screen v2.0 to work with my psoc 4 development kit but to no avail. I tried to follow both tutorials 72 and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can i Stream Audio from Android device to a PROC soc "CYBL10X6X Family" via Bluetooth  THANK YOU Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello freinds: I am trying to run my first program using PSOC 4 BLE kit. I plugged in CYBC4247LQI-BL483 chip in KitProg. When I try to debug/program i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Are there any easily available Psoc4 (or 5) chips in a 48 (or less) pin package that can do eight 13 bit pwm outputs + 1 uart rx Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    I am using CY8CKIT-049-42xx kit to interface with my DS3231 RTC module via I2C,    I tried to initialize the RTC by the following code bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I doing use the BLE and the UART communication in PSOC creator.    But I don't have use the BLE in receiver and to transmit with the uart     I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy