Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello friends,    I'm novice in BLE area, so excuse me if I ask some stupid things.     What is the maximum baudrate, that can be acvheived  with CYBL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I have a proximity sensor which consists of a PCB trace of around 15cm diameter. There is a crosshatch shield electrode on the bottom laye... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
CySmart tool cant detect USB Dongle after firmware upgrade (Utilities tab of PSoC Programmer).     How I can solve this problem? Show More
ShKh_2014656
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,         I have made a pressure sensor which is basically a capacitor. I just need to get the absolute capacitance (or raw count) value using C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using CySmart 1.2 to change and write to a GATT attribute is verified to be correct by my firmware (EZ-BLE 4100) but reading back the attribute with t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm building a HID-centered application on both the peripheral and central side.  The central end can be one of 3 devices, and the peripheral side has... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm attempting to use the CapSense_CSD_P4 to enable a proximity sensor. I downloaded and ran the example project and all goes well. If I try to add a ... Show More
sele_2039411
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I added an SCB SPI channel in one of my projects on the PSOC 4200M of the CY8CKIT-043.    After some hours of debugging, I figured out that the... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
ADC have possibility to select different mode of input channels but when I select it I receive error ( see pic).    Something wrong with configuration... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am trying to develop (16*2) LCD library for Proc BLE, I am using multiport character LCD which is not supported by the device.         He... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy