Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I am using cypress chip CYBL10162-56LQXI with another processor. Whenever I want to update my application (bootloadable), I get the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I seem to be getting some incorrect data back from the PSOC when sending the Get Flash Size Command. In my .cyacd file its clear that the first row of... Show More
kyha_1602936
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking into using Die Temperaturep [v1.0] block on a PSOC 4 CY8C4245PVS-482.    This is an extended temp PSOC 4 that I'm using for a high temp ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using the CYBLE-214009-00 Module & PSoC Creator 3.3 CP3.    I added a CapSense P4-V3.0 object and configured two buttons and Auto-tune since it was th... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi !    In my project I want to use button to different modes. Short press make for example print status  and long press make software reset to device... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to upgrade my KitProg to the newest version. I'm using the PSoC programmer, clicking upgrade firmware, unplugging then replugging. It goes ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've got a project which includes separate OTA bootloader (Fixed Stack) and bootloadable / application code. I'm trying to implement some mechanism su... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I need any Bluetooth module with ability to communicate with my MCU via UART by some commands like AT. For example my MCU sends via UART to Blueto... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
The API call CyBle_StoreBondingData states in the description:    "This function writes the new bonding data from RAM to the dedicated Flash   locatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I already have a CY8CKIT042 (not BLE) and some CY8CKIT049.    If I buy a CY8CKIT-143 PSoC 4 BLE 256KB Module, will I be able to program it with a ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy