Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
When you call CyBle_GattsWriteAttributeValue(), the last parameter is the permission of the attribute (CYBLE_GATT_DB_LOCALLY_INITIATED or CYBLE_GATT_D... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
In datasheet of BLE I read that exist 2 types of services:    Service type  Primary – Represents the primary functionality of the device.  Secondary... Show More
NaB_2049561
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,    Does anyone have Eagle libraries for CY8C4xxx devices?         Thanks,    Naveen Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm looking for a ready-made tool to perform an OTA Firmware Upgrade using the Security Key feature found in the Bootloader component v1.50.   ... Show More
TyFo_1975986
PSoC™ 4
Right now I have to navigate to the Bootloader.hex and program it to my device, then navigate to my Program.hex and program that to my device for it t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1/  I have 10 samples of the CYBLE-212020-01, which we will be fitting in our new product.    The new PCB is around 2 weeks away, consequently, I’ve b... Show More
TyFo_1975986
PSoC™ 4
I am using Chip: CY8C4245 LQI-483 and Program: PSoC Creator 4.    I have a custom designed board with 6 buttons and a slider and I am having a slight ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

The distributer said they do not have this board.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am currently working with my first HID over GATT project.  I am using the sample code for HID Keyboard as the starting point.  However, I am unable ... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    There is a project that requires communication between a battery and the inverter attached to the battery. The battery has an in built chip for... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy