Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have tried looking for documentation regarding what does the coloring of clock sources mean in PSoC Top Design.    See the image attached.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In order to reduce the interference, I try to control the channel mapping.    Once the device is connected, try to execute the following.     But some... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have noticed that a new release of BLE Component for PSoC has been documented at http://www.cypress.com/file/334116/download    but I am unab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are looking where to get best prices for moderate MoQ (1k-2k pieces per order) to buy Cypress' CYBLE-012011-00? We are now waiting for Mouser to ge... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm still learning the in's and out's of C programing so this maybe a very obvious question. I have a Timer that calls an ISR. In my ISR I have this c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have an application needs to measure the pulse width. I used the demo code PWMexample as a start. I added a TCPWM counter component to try to measur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Community,    i´m trying to use the "BLE stack" that is provided with PSoC Creator as static library in a FreeRTOS Task.    My first idea was to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello friends,    I'm novice in BLE area, so excuse me if I ask some stupid things.     What is the maximum baudrate, that can be acvheived  with CYBL... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I have a proximity sensor which consists of a PCB trace of around 15cm diameter. There is a crosshatch shield electrode on the bottom laye... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
CySmart tool cant detect USB Dongle after firmware upgrade (Utilities tab of PSoC Programmer).     How I can solve this problem? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy