Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I need to connect an external sensor on to the baseboard(CY8CKIT-042-BLE).I need some steps to create project and work according to the LM35 se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the PSoC 4200 BLE CY8C4247LQ*-BL483 kit to run the Red LED blinking project that's discussed in the first training video "Software Output Pi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    A struct contaning all data required for my application stored in an uneven fashion which I crated just like how I arranged sensor data in H... Show More
AuCo_1640856
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Our application uses a mobile phone app to connect to a product using the CYBLE-222005-00. There seems to be a limit of only remembering the la... Show More
PrHa_1943761
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I saw an example project regarding usage of custom profile in psoc 4 BLE in which the colour of LED in PSoC 4 kit is changed from CYSmart APP. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to make a QR Code Scanner & Decoder.    I referred some material on Atmel's "SAM4S PIR Camera Reference Design" which uses a combination of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone: I am working on a project in which I want to use two accelerometers on a PSOC4 BLE. I worked with an example where an I2C is connected... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    I noticed using the very useful code snippet WriteUserSFlash for writing data to user flash prevents SW TX UART from working.    I unders... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear,        I was doing cy8c4125 the bootloader, did not use the official components, encountered some problems:          1, how to do address remapp... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have tried looking for documentation regarding what does the coloring of clock sources mean in PSoC Top Design.    See the image attached.   ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy