Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,      We are having issues adding a Fixed Stack Bootloader functionality to an existing PSoC application.      We've been successful in running the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    We are considering to use CYBLE-222014-01 module in our device which is based on STM32L4 processor. BLE module and STM32 will be connecte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What's involved in getting a design certified with the FCC using a PSoC 4 BLE uC?  If I use the same layout for the antenna and matching network as th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Having a bit of a problem with the chicken and egg nature of the Bootloader and Bootloadable projects.    When flashing a PSoC with the Bootloader pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Forum:         Greetings, I am just trying to get up and going with PSoC Creator to make a prototype and have found some example code that I thin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am having an issue with PSOC Creator 3.3 or 4.0 not being able to acquire the device. I am trying to program the Find_Me example onto ... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'd like to set a flag in our bootloader which then should be read by the bootloadable (=application). I can't find anything in the datasheet a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been testing the power modes on the CYBLE-022001-00 EVAL kit, and I've run into a brick wall on a couple of things:    When I attempt to use the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys,    Currently I am using PSoC 4200M as master to readout the motion sensor data (MPU9250, as slaver) via SCB SPI. I have basically finished th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    Just wondering if anyone has done this recently. We have a product ready for the market and we need an FCC certification asap. The product ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy