Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I have couple of CY8CKIT-042-BLE    I went on Cypress website and downloaded and installed  PSoCCreatorSetup_3.3_sp2_b9604.exe,CY8CKIT042S... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    In our application, there is one central and many peripheral devices inside the BLE range. We would like the central to send connection req... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.    When central scans for advertisement packets, the generated event shows also the RSSI of the peripheral.    My question is whether it is possib... Show More
surec_285131
PSoC™ 4
Sir, I procured solar powered beacon and working on it. I got range limitation. I am connecting all these beacon to Toradex Arm board. I need to know ... Show More
DaRe_2236336
PSoC™ 4
I have been going through the tutorials for Creator. The tutorials use an older version and this may be where my problems lie; however, in lesson 4 ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am hardware design who is very very new to doing software. I have the Bluetooth LE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE). I want to do a very simple thing. ... Show More
joMa_1809706
PSoC™ 4
I am looking thru the example documentation for the Bridge example and the 100 projects in 100 days info and am confused as to which BLE module to tar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I was trying to find an example project that uses I2S but could not find any that were compatible with the PSoC 4 BLE. I wanted to see ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We are having the following issues with the BLE_OTA_UpgradableStackExample and Updated Component CyBle v3.30.    Following build error when the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,      We are having issues adding a Fixed Stack Bootloader functionality to an existing PSoC application.      We've been successful in running the... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy