Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My example is next:    unsigned char value=0x10;    unsigned char* US_InQEnd;    unsigned char US_InBuffer[3];         Test_Write(1u);    InQEn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm having a strange issue with my CYBLE-022001-00 board that I'm trying to develop. When I run my application in debug-mode everything seems fine and... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
The update SP1 for PSoC Creator 4.0 lists the Em_EEProm  1.20. The datasheet still shows usage for PSoC 3, 4, and 5. I cannot find that component in t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi colleagues,    In the Custom Profile Example (RGB LED Control), I would like to write in the red field (see attached in yellow highlighted) a desir... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm using UART (SCB mode) [v3.20] component in CYBLE-012011-00 module and I see that all interrupt option are disabled for this component.     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.         I've got Psoc 4 l-series pioneer kit and I'm trying to use the UART USB example (this SDK http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-046-psoc-4-l-series-pioneer-kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.    I would like to be able to generate software interrupts, to run code in higher priority.    Is it possible on PSoC4 (4200M) ?    I can't use UD... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are going to use PRoC for a new project.    PRoC has 2 UART but we need to manage 3 serial devices.    We would like to use SCB0 for bot Device1 an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    For our current application, we need a long range link. As a first step, we would like to perform a range test. For this, we bought two CY8... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have two cy8ckit-042-ble and I am trying to connect my 1st BLE kit configured as GAP role: central and GATT Client with a 2nd BLE kit configured as ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy