Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
KiSm_967071
PSoC™ 4
I am upgrading a design from using the Cy8C4246AZI to the Cy8C4248LQI-BL573 or BL583.  In my Cy8C4246 design I have an IR receiver module connected to... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 4

can psoc6 be integrated with chip whisperer, if so please let me know how. 

Thanks 

wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I have succeeded in displaying "Hello world" on the TeraTerm using UART, but I'm stumped after that. I want to display the position of the finger on t... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I want to display finger position on the LinerSlider with a value between 0 and 100. I'm using UART and TeraTerm to display the value. Here's the main... Show More
TamirM
PSoC™ 4
I wanted to make sure I'm working correctly. I have 1 ISR (isr_can - see in attached layout) to handle both new Rx message and CAN off state. Is this... Show More
Abinaya
PSoC™ 4
what is the antenna requirement of CY8C4247LQI-BL473? Do we need to use external antenna, if so what is the design guidelines for board level antenna ... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
Can I get the exact capacitance value through Bridge Control Panel ? If I could, how to get it ? If I couldn't, my understanding is that I need to rew... Show More
AuKa_4634111
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to create a Monostable of 300mS than is triggered every second. It was easy enough when I worked with a 16 bit counter because a PWM count... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm picking up a project and haven't used the Cypress PSOC parts before.  I have two board variants with two different PSOC 4 BLE parts in them: CYBLE... Show More
wangyuanfan
PSoC™ 4
I want to use SenseTuner in PSoC Creator to display capacitance value, but there is error message “There was an error reading data from the device” in... Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors