Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

SuRa_2245351
PSoC™ 4
I want to interface Adafruit Neopixel Ring 12 (Datasheet attached below) with CYBL10563(PROC BLE) MCU, which require nanoseconds delay generation for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I have been having concerns about the sleep modes on PSoC. How do I know if a device is ready to be put to sleep? I tried calling CySys... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    In our BLE application, I am facing a weird disconnection issue. In general, the peripheral is working good, it is connected with the centr... Show More
pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to bond several mobile phones with the same cypress BLE device but when I reach 4 of them I'm not allowed to bond any more. I'm trying to c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone    I am interfacing with an 8-bit bus with read/write capability, so I'm using an 8-bit port with Output Enable. There is as well a SCB... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 4
Can someone clear this up for me?  On the Timer component there is an interrupt pin.  If I want to generate an interrupt every time the timer reaches ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    How could manage "TX FIFO empty" and "RX FIFO not empty" interrupt sources, for example, if I only have one external interrupt output ?    Must... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Piconet
solved msg Solved
Hello, I am new learning BLE and now I'm using the CY8CKIT-042_BLE PIONEER KIT, the question that I´ve    How can I create a piconet between 5 devices... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can I use an external microcontroller to connect CYBLE-012011-00 over I2C?  What digital communications can be used to have an external MCU master and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,    Does this kit has on chip debugger..?    Is there any limitation for putting break points and debugging?    does it heave any soft device like... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy