Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to connect a I2C configured SCB Block to two different output ports?         I know it makes not much sense in terms of design, however... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've spent many hours looking for a simple example that shows how to read the value of two capsense sensors. If this example also showed the data bein... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with CY8CKIT-042-BLE, it´s the BLE Pioneer Kit.     The problem, I have, is to create a Central GAP role, using the USB dongle 56L... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am using CYBL10161 for one of the project, which require to get PWM output on 16 pins but, at a time only one pin will output PWM othe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,         I am a college student and my engineering team has decided on the CY8C4126AXI-M443 MCU, We all have a good deal of experience with ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi community,    I'm currently implementing a BLE OTA upgrade feature with an upgradable stack based on the examples provided in PSoC Creator on my cu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have a server peripheral device and I need to use authenticated pairing with encryption and bonding requirement. I have a code in my devi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hai,                 I am here for a help, I am using cyble-0120120-10 BLE MCU. I have problem in notify, I have created custom Service and added 3 Cu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    in my design I initially set the Local Name to a string which is 9 characters long in the configuration GUI (GAP Settings -> General -> Device ... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hey, I'm trying to use the Accelerometer and the Gyroscope on the LSM6DS3 Sensor. Is there a way to read a register directly with the psoc library? I'... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy