Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Since the OTA need bonding, So I add bonding to my project,and the security setting:mode1, no input no output, unauthenticated paring with encryption.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Does anyone have an example project showing PSOC4 or PROC4 BLE working with iOS BLE MIDI?    I saw a couple of guys on YouTube showing it worki... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,     I would like to be able to write new period to my timer, while the program is running. But when I'm trying to do that:                    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am absolutely new in Cypress MCU. I did buy in Arrow.com CY8CKIT-143 and it seems I made a mistake. I thought I can use CY8CKIT-143 as a separat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSOC enthusiasts. I am playing with CYC8KIT 420 BLE kit and MPU 6050 accelerometer. I found a project done by Sam (http://samselectronicsprojects.blogspot.com/2014/07/getting-roll-pitch-and-yaw-from-mpu-6050.html... Show More
fagi_1318186
PSoC™ 4
Hi    into my last project i tryed to set the security level to :"Unauthenticated pairing with encryption" and the same setting on Cysmart 1.2 on PC. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,        Can you tell whether the CySysGetResetReason function returns the XRes pin as the reset source?         Thank You Show More
japac_1817436
PSoC™ 4
Will placing the CYBLE-012011-00 module on the back of the device (and hence facing the wall) degrade wireless performance?    There will be more than... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Any tips on how to implement a secure server when the client uses the 'random' address type? I found that with "bonding requirement" set to "Bonding" ... Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 4
Hello, recently learned of the PSoC microcontrollers by watching some youtube clips. It is very exciting and I want to get the CY8CKIT-044 PSoC® 4 M-S... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy