Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, my name is Matthias Roth, I'm a senior Software Developer and new to the Cyble-022001-00 chip.    For a customer I'll try to implement an appli... Show More
WeLi_2041066
PSoC™ 4
There have five connectors one 10x1, two 8x1, one 6x1 and one 4x1.    In fact as attachment pic it have mechanism interference. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi folks!    I am working with the CYBLE-022001-00 module. So I have my firmware and it compiles perfectly fine in the PSoC Creator. Unfortunately the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I work with a self made PCB. My CYBLE ship is a CYBLE-022001-00. On my PCB, i have a male header of 3 pins for programming (SWDIO, SWCLK and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    I made a project on the Psoc 4200 (non ble version) and I want to move it to Psoc4 4200BLE, so I did the following:    -changed target de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
OK, so I'm trying to do a PSoC4 BLE device that has a fair number of blocks, and I seem to have run out of control cells. I'm using a SCB UART, SCB I2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a BLE Pioneer kit and used EZ-BLE PRoC Modules (with CYBLE-012011-00). Configure the Bluetooth, wrote the basic code and enabled for adv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does anybody know how to wake up the PSOC4 from deep sleep using a button press?  I know were supposed to use the global signal reference component fr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hai,         I am using cyble 012012-10 BLE and psoc4 creator is the IDE. Have updated the IDE . After Update its says LCD can not find.I am facing i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have designed a PCB board with CYBLE-214009 module and need to program and debug the module with SWD interface.Two pins are assigned for program... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy