Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_1881301
PSoC™ 4
how do I make the example run on a CYBLE-222005-EVAL on the CY8KIT-042-BLE    It runs OK with the CY8KIT-142 / CY8C4247LQI-BL483    Thanks in advance. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Really trying hard to find help with being able to use dual or more proximity sensors over ble. A good start would be just being able to see an exampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
First off, I would like to say I am new here and my apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place. So quick back story, I bought 2 CY8CKIT-049-42... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    can somebody please help me to resolve my problem? Actually there is no communication between ADXL345 and PSOC4 BLE. I used both I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, we are close to release a new product based on the CYBLE-212019 module (ProcBLE), but we are currently observing random erasures (i.e., zeroing... Show More
LaBr_292471
PSoC™ 4
I'm using CYBLE-022001-00 and would like to configure pins P1.5 and P1.4 as either UART or GPIOs during runtime. Depending on the configuration of the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, i'm new in cypress devices. I have a CYBLE-022001-00 and i need to connect this module to my Xilinx Zynq-7000 Board as a receiver for som... Show More
joMa_1809706
PSoC™ 4
I'm working on a custom board design where there will be no SW2 to provide a wakeup interrupt. I would like to use an external signal from a rotationa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     Does anyone know would it be possible to change the Access address of an advertisement packet? (by standard, 0x8E89BED6)         Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am working on CY8C4248LQI-BL583. I am able to run an OTA boot loader and UART boot loader separately, I want to combine the 2 boot loader... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy