Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JiSi_2146306
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am trying to use PYD1698 (Motion Sensor) . I configured the Serial ln but unable to get proper high value at direct link(Output pin). I need... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to implement a FIFO policy in the bonded device list: when the list is full the oldest bonded device will be removed and the new bonding d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
       as subject, there is no function in CY8C4014SXI' API, how to feed watchdog? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I apologize in advance, if this is a dumb question, but I am using a CY8C4146LQI-S432 for a new design.  I cannot find an Emulated Eeprom block availa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am new to the PSoC environment and working on a project that requires very high precision. I wish to use the more precise 32.768 kHz oscil... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I need a little help here. I use a UART component in a PSoC4 project and I would like to save incoming bytes to RAM without CPU intervention.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I trying to BLE Heart Rate Senser.    Next Explanation is included in BLE_Heart_Rate_Sensor.pdf    "The blue LED turns on when the battery level... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I originally posted this as a question but figured it out and think that others might have the same question when they use an example BLE project.   ... Show More
JoBe_1971641
PSoC™ 4
Is there any example on how to use the 'CyBle_StartTransmitterTest' function?  I'm trying to implement it, and I don't understand what "length of test... Show More
NiJa_2307936
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,          Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.     I am using this PRoC, EZ-BLE PRoC Module CYBLE-022001-00.     With that s... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy