Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,        I m new with BLE and totaly stupid about it. I would like to know how to use the PA integrated for more range(db power).         thanks in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using BLE_Temperature_Measurement example at BLE 012011-00.    I want to hold measurement interval value that enter from CySmart -> Health Thermom... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just designed in a  CYBLE-014008-00 on a 5V supply, and I haven't been able to recognize the device in PSOC Creator.  After confirming my pin connec... Show More
nayu_1324776
PSoC™ 4
I am making development board of CYBLE - 214009 - 00 that can be connected to breadboard.    Because it is high at the agency, I would like to purchas... Show More
WeLi_2041066
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm reading CY8C4AXX_FAMILY_DATASHEET to build PCB lib.    What is the PIN 29 and 30 at 28-SSOP packge? Show More
PeTy_2173191
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    The DTM/HCI example works fine for speeds up to 115200 baud.    However for higher speeds the systems fails due to improper clock setup.    ... Show More
BeS__284136
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have a project where I am attempting to use SPI to transmit information between two PSOC devices. The device on the white circuit board is... Show More
brsi_1319346
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have a strange issue.     I have a fairly simple psoc4 (cy8c4248 44 tqfp) design that is adapted from the motor drive reference (cy8ckit-042) and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On boot up we are calling CyBle_GapRemoveOldestDeviceFromBondedList if the number of current bonded devices = 4, to allow rolling use of the last thre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello colleagues,    Event CYBLE_EVT_GAPC_SCAN_PROGRESS_RESULT is never generated. CYBLE_EVT_STACK_ON, CYBLE_EVT_GAPP_ADVERTISEMENT_START_STOP, CYBLE_... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy