Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So, where is the errata sheet for PSoC4000? I've searched the site high and low, and found nothing. Despite that, I already found some actual bugs:   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I am currently trying to develop software for a PSoC 4 to communicate with a MCP2515 CAN controller; however, I cannot get the SCB SPI block to work.... Show More
ErNo_1148106
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,     Is there a way to increase the 3~16 bit SPI master data width limit to 20 bits maybe more? I worked around this issue by using the shift r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm searching for an easy way to extract/put uint16 form/in CAN Messages/Mailboxes    Before (with other Platform) I do this:                  ... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4
I have started looking at the BLE (OTA) over the air firmware update system provided by Cypress and am trying to find information on embedding the hos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm new to BLE so forgive me. Do all custom services need to be listed in the advertisement packet? I have an application wit a custom service and the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello support team, my hardware setup is the "CYBLE-212019-EVAL EZ-BLE PRoC Evaluation Board" with the "CY8CKIT-042-BLE" Kit. I have a workspace wit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
According to the AN96841 guideline to set the PA/LNA part on Module, I only can get about -35dBm PA out with Handset detection. But it far away with t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
GPIO to OpAmp
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I've developed a project using a cy8ckit-042-ble: I can send data via bluetooth from my phone, and get an LED to flash the way I want. The LED ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How is the best way to call API's with only a different number? Example:            PWM1_Start();         PWM2_Start();          ......         PWM12_... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy