Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a miniprog3 attached to a CYBLE-012011 PRoC 4 device. I can program the device with PSoC Creator and with the graphical PSoC Programmer - but I... Show More
VlYe_281166
PSoC™ 4
It's beyond my undersanding. On the KIT UART are hard-wared to Pins 7[0], 7[1], but they are unavailable in PSoC Creator.    Changing device to anothe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have a fixed-stack OTA bootloadable project.  The current bootloadable does not rotate bonded devices in the bonding list.  So the 5th dev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Can a Psoc4 BLE device be awaken from deep sleep mode by Cap Sense detection?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My BLE Central/GATT Client is attempting to discover the services on a connected BLE peripheral/server. After the BLE central is in the CONNECTED stat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I want to do the following,    I want to read temperature using TMP05 and communication using UART full duplex.    But when i compiled my p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm  currently using Cypress PSOC 4 BLE pioneer kit .Trying out Ledcapsense in it.    i have doubt regarding Blecallback functions ,are these function... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I cannot find any information on CSX slider design, is a guideline out there? Information on a suitable TX trace and spacing would be helpful.     I h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is PSoc 4 BLE programmable in network name that appear in bluetooth device as iPhone or Android Cell?    Is PSoc 4 BLE i2S compatible?    thanks    Ma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can multiple BLE profiles exist in one design?    For example, if I wanted to have both the Blood Pressure and Heart Rate profiles in one design, coul... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy