Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Im very new to PSOC. Please advice.. Thanks.    May i know how to configure UART Parity bit  in the software during runtime?  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible for the application to restart the bootloader?   Is there a API (or software reset) available to the application to do this? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Can  one CySmart(Android Mobile App)    connect   over  two PIONEER BASEBOARDs  of HeartRate Monitor   at the same time?         Best regards, Y... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I do not understand what is difference between PSOC and PROC. Please help me to clearly understand. Show More
NiJa_2307936
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,          I have a CYBLE-022001-00 EZ PRoC module.     I wanted ensure that this model can advertise 25 bytes of manufacturing data to prope... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the oscilloscope to see the voltage on a 10R resistor, when I send data(16 bytes), there is a voltage drop for over 50~400 ms, why this takes so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
my team want to develop one product on CY8C4246AXI controller.My job is to reach on conclusion that if our requirement is fulfilled by this part.    s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    Is there any way to speed up Firmware Upgrade OTA? Because when I tried to download one 186KB firmware, it took about 13 mins. Do you thi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi all cypress friends,    i run a voltage meter project    so i place a ADC_SAR_Seq , and a  analog input     how could i set a right Vref,that could... Show More
EnPa_1371286
PSoC™ 4
I am programming a CYBLE-022001-00 and I am getting a curious issue: the software crashes and when I pause the debugger, the Program Counter is at 0xF... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy