Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the oscilloscope to see the voltage on a 10R resistor, when I send data(16 bytes), there is a voltage drop for over 50~400 ms, why this takes so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
my team want to develop one product on CY8C4246AXI controller.My job is to reach on conclusion that if our requirement is fulfilled by this part.    s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,    Is there any way to speed up Firmware Upgrade OTA? Because when I tried to download one 186KB firmware, it took about 13 mins. Do you thi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi all cypress friends,    i run a voltage meter project    so i place a ADC_SAR_Seq , and a  analog input     how could i set a right Vref,that could... Show More
EnPa_1371286
PSoC™ 4
I am programming a CYBLE-022001-00 and I am getting a curious issue: the software crashes and when I pause the debugger, the Program Counter is at 0xF... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am running a simple code to just print the address of nearby peripheral devices. But, while trying so I figured out that for the same peripheral dev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I've gotten my peripheral/server to correctly bond and store bonding information with the cysmart usb dongle, but upon reconnecting it s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've attached my project for perhaps a bit more ease of communication here. The application of the PROC CYBLE222014-01 chip I am using it for measurin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've dug through the datasheets quite a bit and I apologize if this has been published somewhere, but I haven't seen it.    What sort of shock rating ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does the Scan Request generate any events, either on the Central (TX) or the Peripheral (RX) modules? Could anyone point me in the direction of more i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy