Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can I use an external microcontroller to connect CYBLE-012011-00 over I2C?  What digital communications can be used to have an external MCU master and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,    Does this kit has on chip debugger..?    Is there any limitation for putting break points and debugging?    does it heave any soft device like... Show More
TW_Chia
PSoC™ 4
Good day,    I have developed a prototype PSOC BLE 4.1 board that captures analog data from a sensor and this information is sent via BLE to a windows... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Initially in my project I was following the iOS Build a Robot tutorial which incorporates BLE, Capsense, and PWM components.  I just added an SPI Slav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use a android phone as central(Master) and use a "EZ-BLE PRoc Module" as a peripheral(Slave).    The peripheral can send the "L2CAP Connection Param... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The factory soldered 3.3V and 5V pin does not provide power at all. If I don't connect anything to these pins I can measure 5V, but if I connect them ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I am new with CYBLE-022001-00, I am on designing PCB for this module.    I want my PCB have these features :         ADC     GPIO     PWM     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         i'm using CySmart along a software I wrote for the PSoC 4 and I have the following problem:         In my StackEventHandler function, w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,    I am using my Cypress BLE as a broadcaster. Is there any API to change the advertisement intervals in my code?     Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've tried building and running both the version described in AN97060 as well as the one described in BLE Upgradable Stack Example Projects. I've been... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy