Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4

Recent discussions

Sort by:
MAO
PSoC™ 4

InfineonのMCUシリーズでXMCシリーズとFM3シリーズがありますがPSoCとの用途などの違いは何でしょうか?

Frank_vec
PSoC™ 4
When the project has 4 buttons,There is no Rsv pin;but 5 buttons,there is; The project contains 5buttons,How does this Rsv pin connect in PCB  ?   Tha... Show More
Gone
PSoC™ 4
  I am using PSoC4  CY8C4247AZI-M485 to measure 8 currents and i also want to measure a thermistor.  I can not seem to get PSoC to build this is there... Show More
Demi1
PSoC™ 4
Hi,SIR: Can you please help me solve a problem? My current customer is using the PS0C4100S series, which has 5 TCPWMs, and the customer expects to gen... Show More
JoBr_1593366
PSoC™ 4
I'm using USB Audio code similar to the CY8CKIT_046_USB_Audio example project, in CY8C4246AZI-L433, and when the IN/OUT bandwidth is high, on one comp... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
We are using PSOC 4 device [CY8C4014SXI-421 ] for proximity sensing application.  We are using internal flash as EEPROM to store the  value of calibra... Show More
Demi1
PSoC™ 4
Hi,sir, for PSOC4100S series, is it possible to use GPIO to simulate timer interrupts in addition to the 5-way PWM?  If it is possible, can you provid... Show More
lschmid
PSoC™ 4
We use the cypress chip as controller of a battery management systems (BMS). Sporadic we have seen that chips misbehave. We've been unable to bring th... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering the adoption of the PSoC4 series. However, it is a condition of adoption that flow implementation is possib... Show More
QuntChen
PSoC™ 4
  Hello everyone, I have a question. Why is there a string of code at the bottom of the chip? How can this happen? Who knows and tells me why???     L... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy