Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
good morning evry one    Am working on a project with psoc 4, i want to pilot a motor brushless with a drive carte "BLHD30K", and i want to calculat t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We are preparing for FCC cert.  One of the FCC requirements is to transmit a modulated signal at or near 100% duty cycle.  I am not sure how or... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Does anyone know what the bdHandle parameter is and how it's to be passed?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've iterated several hardware designs but everything I try leads to a code 43 error. I'm using osh park to manufacture the boards. Using Saturn PCB d... Show More
chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    When I try to compile the code including the function of CapSense_GetSensorCp() in the project with Capsense block,the system always fail wi... Show More
SuCh_2227511
PSoC™ 4
I have BLE pioneer kit , which has only 5 buttons but I like to test the functionality of my application using more than 12  CapSense buttons (CSD for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        We are using BLE as a communications tool from an embedded system to a tablet. The software on the tablet will receive and send info to the sy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using the PSoC4 Pioneer Kit and a 500 PPR encoder I am trying to get it to count up when I turn the encoder in one direction then count down hen turne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I may be going a little senile, but I want to simply connect the CYBLE 012011-00 device to a Microchip PIC via the Rx and Tx lines to use the devi... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to use thermistor component in my design. Default values is max 50 degrees but I need 100.    What resistance parameters I need enter to config... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy