Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PaHe_1325231
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone          i have built a custom pcb with cycble module connected to a bme280 over i2c. If I program the BLE module with a sample 'findme' p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Could you please answer some newbie questions    1. It is my understanding that paring is a process in which 2 devices communicate over a connection t... Show More
PrHa_1943761
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am working on an application(Street lighting) wherein we want to cover a lot of distance using BLE(few hundreds of meter). So we are using th... Show More
madac_652656
PSoC™ 4
I implemented a timer counter module to generate periodic interrupts an initiate some actions in my application. I want this to run all the time if I'... Show More
AzGa_264406
PSoC™ 4
What RTOS can be used with PSoC 4?    Maybe, is used or planned to be used?     Knowledge Base gave answer for PSoC® 5LP:     Micrium uC/OS – III and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all         Working with a Psoc CY8CKIT-049-42 development kit. I am following the "getting started" video with Alan Hawes, and have installed the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI,    I'm trying to data transfer test between  heart_rate_monitor and heart_rate_collector.    Sometimes the heart_rate_collector side send NACK to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to psoc and capsense and trying to make a project using capsense proximity feature in psoc 4200M device. I have following doubts and r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have new Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A. I can build any examples and program the BLE PSoC chip without any problem. All is work as expected. Exc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The EZ-BLE PRoC Module datasheets make no distinction between the 012011-00 and the 012012-10 except that the 012012-10 is missing its RF shield and i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy