Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi friends,    Kindly support me to verify the attached gerber file for PCB layout.    I had made schematic for 4 capsense buttons and programming pin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I'm trying to simultaneously (well, interleaved, to be more accurate) read multiple SAR ADC channels into a RAM buffer via DMA on a PSOC 4, but I'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using 'cy8c4247lqi'. I am i am trying to interface fingerprint sensor over the uart.    My sensor can understand only HEX. Problem is i can sent ... Show More
pich_1695756
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,,, I have a develop plan to make the cheering led stick with Cypress PSoC BLE 4100. This application will make up that one is broadcaster, ... Show More
DaM__2104136
PSoC™ 4
We are testing the EZ-Serial firmware on the EZ-BLE CYBLE-212019-00 module and, in particular, pairing/bonding (security features) and whitelist manag... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am running the UART_to_BLE example but have made modifications to the peripheral code so that the demo board (CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A) acts like an emulat... Show More
PaHe_1325231
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone          i have built a custom pcb with cycble module connected to a bme280 over i2c. If I program the BLE module with a sample 'findme' p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Could you please answer some newbie questions    1. It is my understanding that paring is a process in which 2 devices communicate over a connection t... Show More
PrHa_1943761
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am working on an application(Street lighting) wherein we want to cover a lot of distance using BLE(few hundreds of meter). So we are using th... Show More
madac_652656
PSoC™ 4
I implemented a timer counter module to generate periodic interrupts an initiate some actions in my application. I want this to run all the time if I'... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy