Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PaHe_1325231
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I want to read data from an I2C slave device (bme280) to my psoc 4 ble and then transmit these 3 measurements out over ble (cysmart initially). ... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    I'm trying to implement a project that connects the BLE through a secured pairing method instead of an open connection. The Cypress examp... Show More
GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using a CY8CKIT-049-42xx, powered by a MINIPROG-3 at 3.3V.    I have an UART with TX and RX that is connected to a Raspberry Pi (3.3V). TX... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom board with a CYBLE-022001-00 and a MiniProg3  The PSoC creator sees the MiniProg3 and the CYBLE-022001-00 and I can connect to it When... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys, this is my first post in the forum, so please correct me if I do something wrong.    I'm using a CYBLE-014008-EVAL with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, and thanks again for your previous support, nowadays I will start working with RTOS, in this case I will use FreeRTOS,  application us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am not sure if this is the place to write this, but...    I have watched one of the PSoc BLE 101 videos, but I would rather have the informat... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to connect the output of a UART to Pin P1[7], but I am getting no output.  If I connect it to P1[6], then I can see data coming out... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi friends,    Kindly support me to verify the attached gerber file for PCB layout.    I had made schematic for 4 capsense buttons and programming pin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I'm trying to simultaneously (well, interleaved, to be more accurate) read multiple SAR ADC channels into a RAM buffer via DMA on a PSOC 4, but I'... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy