Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to store data that is defined as a large array that is about 20K in flash using const.So can I use the CyBle_StoreAppData? Or should I calculat... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
We are designing a development board for internal use that will allow us to test the BGA and Module version of the PSoC BLE one at a time and from one... Show More
WaSI_2022226
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Why PSoC have not a SDIO interface? It has only the slow SPI interface.         Regards. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom board with a MMA8653FC accelerometer.    It has the I2C interface and the spec says that the address of the interface is 0x1D I set up... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have problem with HC_06 bluetooth. I can't connect it with PSOC.    I do not how to config my bleutooth. it's my first contact with it. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have managed to send data fro m the ble to the app using a custom profile , can anyone help me wiith the reverse process. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am a newbie with programming and I am having trouble getting my interrupts to work the way I want them to for my application. I want to s... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am curious to know if it's possible to get access to the I/O for an SCB component. Unlike the UDB components, they are wired up to some defau... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've read several posts to understand a way of changing a device name within the application, for example, getting a string "MyName", calling CyBle_Ga... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to implement both RTC and a watchdog timer on PRoC CYBLE-022001-00      I found this example for RTC    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce95915-implementing-rtc-psoc-4100psoc-4200-devices... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy