Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Demi1
PSoC™ 4
Hi,sir, for PSOC4100S series, is it possible to use GPIO to simulate timer interrupts in addition to the 5-way PWM?  If it is possible, can you provid... Show More
create_sys
PSoC™ 4
We are using PSOC 4 device [CY8C4014SXI-421 ] for proximity sensing application.  We are using internal flash as EEPROM to store the  value of calibra... Show More
lschmid
PSoC™ 4
We use the cypress chip as controller of a battery management systems (BMS). Sporadic we have seen that chips misbehave. We've been unable to bring th... Show More
Demi1
PSoC™ 4
Hi,SIR: Can you please help me solve a problem? My current customer is using the PS0C4100S series, which has 5 TCPWMs, and the customer expects to gen... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering the adoption of the PSoC4 series. However, it is a condition of adoption that flow implementation is possib... Show More
QuntChen
PSoC™ 4
  Hello everyone, I have a question. Why is there a string of code at the bottom of the chip? How can this happen? Who knows and tells me why???     L... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I later realized that EXTCLK could not be entered into the PLL. Eventually, a crystal oscillator will be connected to the ECO. Regarding the cu... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I need a USB HID (not  CDC !!) bootloader firmware for Psoc4. Does anybody know if such a firmware already exists in cypress universum ? CDC alway... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My company recently purchased a CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit and CY8CKIT-022 CapSense® Liquid Level Sensing Shield in the h... Show More
Biohorizons
PSoC™ 4
Hello, the code for the temperature sensor DS18B20 works fine using only the display. But when I add the BLE code, I can't get it to work, it disconne... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy