Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am very puzzled by the API for controlling GAP Peripheral advertising. There appears to be two API functions:    CyBle_GappEnterDiscoveryMode: This ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My understanding is that  CySysFlashWriteRow API can be used to write data to flash     However it's not clear how to programmatically determine the r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to use RSSI as a rough measurement of distance using a CYBLE-214009-00 and connected Android phone. To do this, I've set up a thread on an ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I've developed a software library for Bluetooth BLE Secure OTA updates, the Secure Device Update library (SDU) which leverages existing open so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the CY5670 CySmart USB dongle with a C# program using the CySmart APIs. I found example code for connecting to the dongle, but ever... Show More
DaM__2104136
PSoC™ 4
I am not sure where to post this small remark about EZ-Serial API documentation, so feel free to move or delete this post.    I am working with the EZ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am interested to use the CY8C4014FNI-421T WLCSP-16 device.  I cannot find any documentation in the PSOC4 datasheet, or any of the WLSCP hardware/lay... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    in my current project I want to send a value from my Arduino UNO to my PSoC 4200. I looked into some examples and videos but unfortunately I do... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        PSoC4 Flash writes and reads are very much similar to that much similar to that in PSoC3/5.Here is a simple project.    Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am facing a weird problem. I am able to program my CYBLE-102011 eval board using MiniProg3 in PSoC Creator studio. However, I am unable t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy