Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to spin up on PSoC (have been doing AVR), but I can't assign a  pin to P6[5], which is wired to the blue LED ("P6 cannot be used for routed... Show More
user_1881301
PSoC™ 4
17-05-2017 11:38:16.770 [RX] - HID notification: 00,00,00,0c,00,00,00,00,<CR><LF>    reset pioneer board at 11:38:17    17-05-2017 11:38:17.837 [RX] -... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I am working with CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A    It's Bluetooth low energy.    I am looking for java examples to work with.         Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I bought the CY8CKIT-042-BLE development kit. I want to run the demo program named "BLE 4.2 Data Length, Security, Privacy Project". I can comp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The requirement is the following    1:  PIN_0 connect to external chip, it will trigger when recv something.    2:  PIN_0 will connect to the capture ... Show More
jepaz
PSoC™ 4
My application involves two separate status registry blocks one of them is working perfectly, I cant manage to make the other one work I keep getting ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
There are 4 types:    CYBLE_GAP_PUBLIC_ADDR_TYPE Public device address type CYBLE_GAP_RANDOM_RESOLVABLE_ADDR_TYPE Random private resolvable address ty... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello colleagues,    I am trying to measure AC current with your PRoC (Eval Kit) and the Allegro's ACS712 but I can just measure noise. I am using the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm a psoc beginner and I'm trying to set an interrupt on FIFO is not empty.    I'm recieving a RS-485 serial stream from an external board that sends... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Greetings,    Is there a good example showing how a client application can locate a specific service running on a peripheral and write updated charact... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy