Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Bootloadable
solved msg Solved
Hey Guys & Gals,    I'm trying to set up the Over-The-Air BLE Firmware Upgrade and I'm getting the error: The row number exceeds the bounds whenever I... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I have flashed the EZ-Serial image onto my CYBLE-012011 evaluation board from here. I connected USB-UART to pins P3.4 and P3.5. I opened th... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I want to store the generated .cyacd file from a bootloadable project into an embedded host. The embedded host a RAM size of 128KB.  My pro... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have CYBLE-012011 evaluation board and I want my BLE chip to perform the role of broadcaster and receiver at the same time. When the BLE star... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm working with the MADY40 C# example. I'm seeing some strange behavior where multiple identical instances of a device will show up in the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'd like to use the SCB UART of a 4200 PSoC4 with the possibility to recognize the states (begin and end) between the transmitted data on the r... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello, While configuring the bootloadable component in PSoC creator, it should be pointed to the bootloader project's hex file. Does this mean that th... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I have tried the example project from here. I got it to work with CYBLE-012011 by creating a new project with the components listed in this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My development tool can connect to CY5677 usb dongle, but it can't work correctly when I pressed "pair" button to enter pairing flow(LE Secure ... Show More
GeIo_1586191
PSoC™ 4
I've just started reviewing the PSoC Analog Coprocessor as want to use it with a pyroelectric sensor for motion detection, but wondered whether I can ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy