Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

japac_1817436
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to set the input logic levels of the I2C pins to LVTTL?    Target module is CYBLE-012011-00 and I2C is set to master.    Thank you. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    let me announce that PSoC4 family is now supported in OpenOCD.    OpenOCD is a multiplatform on-chip debugger. It can be used as a gdb serv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i am using a demo board of CY8CKIT-043 with very low resources (32 macro-cell) could you write a short code the do the folowing: input= digital INPUT,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was working my way through AN-73503, USB HID Bootloader earlier today.  I followed their instructions to delete the default Device Descriptor root. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
It is hard to ignore that there is a consistent grouping of the PSoC 3 and PSoC 5 architectures.   I do not recall ever seeing a document title with 3... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm starting a new project which I think the Analog Coprocessor Kit would be a good kit to use for the initial testing. I'm looking at replacing the d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello; I try to follow or reproduce the video: How to Create a PSoC Android BLE App.    I include the CapSense CSD Module, the BLE Module, and the dig... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hey Guys and Gals,    Whenever I send a firmware update the file is sent successfully but the firmware is identical to the previous iteration. In shor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am experiencing a long attributes discovery times when using long connection interval set.     What I am trying to achieve is to minim... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I am currently working on a high-voltage motor driver based on the motor evaluation kit CY8CKIT-037. Specifically, the bus voltage is 310V while t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy