Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Bondage
solved msg Solved
I'm having trouble understanding the use of bonding. (Using EZ-Serial).    So, I pair with a device, enter passkeys etc and save the bonding info. Lat... Show More
emen_2218296
PSoC™ 4

Does cypress latest BLE stack has ability to maintain more than one connection ?

emen_2218296
PSoC™ 4
We have a BLE application where we need hopping through nodes. I have shown below how it looks like. We don't want mesh network because we don't requi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hello. My team recently obtained CY5677 USB dongle, to see if our apps can work with it enabling BLE 4.2 featrues. The issue is that the devic... Show More
RoBe_1502026
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am having a weird thing happening with my Ez-BLE project. I know you like to see the project but the current version has some private data an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have tested the UART comm with P7.0 P7.1 on cypress CY8CKIT-043, its working good able to get the debug messages.    But I need to configure ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have digital input component (SW) configured for 3 inputs (One, Two, Three) sharing the same falling edge interrupt isr_SW. Physically they a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am thinking of using the CY5670 CySmart USB Dongle with an application I am developing as it is qualified for the Bluetooth 4.1 specificat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi - is there (or will there be) a EZ-Serial firmware for the CY5677 (or similar) USB dongles.    I want to add BLE support to an existing Win7/8 appl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,        I want to know something about the capsense of PRoC.        In PRoC Architecture TRM, it said there is "PRoC® BLE: CYBL1XXXXFamily - Pr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy