Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'd like to know if is possible to terminate a connection from peripheral or only can Gap central do it ?    Thank you,    Asier. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using the Peripheral and Central Profiles of the UART to BLE in conjunction to CoolTerm (Terminal Program which allows you to Send Strings) I am runni... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using the UART-BLE program for central and peripheral devices, and noticed the use of the friendly name "BLE_Serial" for setting up advertising p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have an advertiser that is generating advertising packets every 50ms.  My observer has scan window and interval of 30ms.  I'm watching the CYBLE_EVT... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I Have Problem Related with Write And Read Data From App Using BLE CYBL-10161    In My Project I use The Third Party App, When I Connect The BLE to Ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Hi we want to configure a CYBLE-014008-00, using EZ-serial as a GAP central, but before buy anything we want to know if the ez-serial-firmware. ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have problem with mentioned devices. HC-SR501 motion sensor is always high when there is also a Wi-Fi module ESP8266 connected to my board... Show More
deda_294911
PSoC™ 4
please help    project is attached. when i connect the programmer and program the chip or put in debug mode LCD_Char_PrintString() works.    if i remo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with a CYBLE-022001-00 PROC module and have been struggling trying to solve a problem where I can't get the CPU to wake from deep sleep wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, my question is if I can use the UART v2.50 module with the Bootloader instead of using the SCB module in PSoC 4. I understand I must use the "Cust... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy