Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Yashu
PSoC™ 4
I configure two EZ-Serial BLE modules. One as Central and one as Perif.    I wire the Central w/ HW handshake and enable it with baud=115200 and F=01.... Show More
MaSt_1539621
PSoC™ 4
Does anyone know the make and model of the 20 pin and 24 pin connectors that connect the PSoC module to the Pioneer board? I am looking for cable con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with a proc 4 device and a LIS3DH accelerometer. I've stripped down my code to do the most basic thing to demonstrate my problem. I read t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I downloaded the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Kit (04/07/2016) and installed it. At the end of the installation, I've got an error:         Installer could... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm testing the Day14_whitelist example, the filter policy is scan and connectable by whitelist both.When the whitelist is empty, it can be found by a... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
I noticed that the spec sheet did not have a landing pattern. What does cypress officially recommend for the BGA package using pads? as well as filled... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have to build a project with IAR (version 7.80.4 using a commercial license). The project is set-up with PSoC Creator 4.1 and then connect... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am working with CYBLE-224110 and I was curious how many connection I can have with this module simultaneously? Ans is there any other module ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I think the whlte list and direct advertising is useless for ios device using resolvable random address. So I just want to know is it possible for CYB... Show More
user_2457466
PSoC™ 4
As title says the SW Tx UART output is garbled after changing the clock frequency in code.    I am running on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A    ECO = 24 MHz   ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy