Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    does someone have the Android studio  application project source for CypressBLE-Beacon?    Thank you. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On a PSOC 4000s, 2 x SCBs are available. However I have a need for 3 x UART bi-directional interfaces. SCB1 is mappable to 2 different ports (P0, P3),... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I work with a CY8C4248BZI-L489 (PSoC 4200L) with the following top design:         SCB block configured as I2C (Mode Master, Data rate 50, Slew Rate F... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    - Is there a ready made template project for making a CY8CKIT-046 shield?    basically just position and port-names for utilizing all the IO he... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I've developed an application using the CY5671 PROC BLE MODULE, using the Pionner kit, it works withthe FindMe profile and also sends notification... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm using EZ-Serial in binary mode and I'm unable to set the Device Name (it works flawlessly in Text Mode using "SDN,N=TEST"). My packet looks... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I would like to know what's the cheapest PSoC4 device with CAN support, so far i know 4200 doesn't have CAN, i guess 4000 doesn't have it neith... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using cyble-224110 as node 1 which i the master/main node. I have 4 different cyble-224110 module which will send the data to node 1. I th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to PSoC 4.  I have the CY8CKIT-042-BLE pioneer kit.  I literally just took it out of the box about two hours ago.    I tried to create and do... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I have a custom CYBLE-022001 board with a piezo beeper (see attached portion of the schematic)    What do I need to do in PSoC creator to tur... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy