Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         i'm trying to use the die temperature sensor.    It seems to working ok with a reference of 1.024v.    But with a reference of 3.3volts th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am using CYBLE 012011-00 module in my system.    basic function of the module is whatever received from PC based application to put it to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Will the output pattern be changed for different pole pairs in BLDC          Thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the CYALKIT 02. I have tried flashing the kit with the eddystone project # 50.    The device is now broadcasting the cypres.com URL, but ONLY w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi     I have a project related to Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH). I am in basic level with the hardware and I do not know if I can have access to t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How do I download and install the CapSense Gesture component?      My CY8CKIT-046 kit does not use the CapSense Gesture component (just the CSD).  The... Show More
JiWa_1379161
PSoC™ 4
There seems to be limited information as to what the BLESS is doing while in DeepSleep. I can successfully put the BLESS into DeepSleep followed by pl... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone.    I'm working on communication client-server.    I have some questions     - Attribute MTU Size in BLE datasheet Maximum Transmission Un... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been using a CY5677 BLE Dongle with my project based on a CY8C4248 PSoC 4 device and I just purchased a CY5672 RDK (http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy5672-proctm-ble-remote-control-reference-design-kit-guide... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am working with the S6SAE101A00SA1002 Solar-Powered IoT Device Kit and I am currently trying to change the advertisement rate of the CYBL... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy