Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone!    The BLE fast advertising interval timeout can be configured in the GUI (for example 180 seconds). Let's say 100 seconds have elapsed a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI, I change the the device for PSoC 4 Firmware.zip  from the  CY8C4245AXI-483 to the  CY8C4145AXI-483.I rebuild the project ,have many error.I has bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a CY8CKIT-145 with a PSoC 4000S chip.         I want to do shift operation for a input. The data unit (DU) component in Smart I/O could do ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom board with an accelerometer that generates interrupts when movement is detected.    The part INT pin  is configured for open drain and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,    I am trying to write/read data to/from external eeprom(24C02B) using Psoc4. i tried a simple code of writing 1 byte in external eeprom and then... Show More
madac_652656
PSoC™ 4
I wanted to set up an Alert Notification project and send alerts to an Android phone/Tablet.  I got the project up and running using the Pioneer baseb... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to interface my BLE kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE) PSoc device (CY8C4247LQI-BL483) with analog joystick. But i am facing problem. My code only show... Show More
ToWe_1673171
PSoC™ 4
Please help!!    I've read this thread: http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-4-ble/two-interrupts-ez-ble-psoc-cyble-014008-00-pins-p01-and-p04?page=1    ... Show More
NiHo_1308246
PSoC™ 4
Does cypress have an example board using the PSoC 4 BGA that we can use the via size, pad size and general layout from. We are converting our product ... Show More
maisc_2456076
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm trying to find an example / sample project where I can collect 6 sensor data (high/low) signals on a PSOC BLE developer board (the red one)... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy