Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 4
Installer fails to install for current download of cy5672 (kit only) which requires obsolete (1.0.0.47) version of cySmart, which is currently at 1.2 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm doing the External memory over the air update code example, and am attempting to configure it such that I don't need to use the SW2 button to ente... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to get the SCB SPI interface working with a CY8CKIT-046 because on my actual project I have to use this method rather than the regular non-... Show More
GyanC_36
PSoC™ 4
Hi,      I currently have a CYBLE-214009-00 on a custom board, when power is added as seen in the datasheet, I don't pick up a bluetooth signal on ano... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My PSoC board connects to an Android app though Bluetooth. The Android app sends a 4 byte array and I want to save this array to flash storage and lat... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi !    I created design and compiled without problems. Now I selected to use module CYBLE-012011.    When I build it I received strange errors :     ... Show More
DaKo_463136
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have just bought a CY8CKIT-044 PSoC 4 M-Series Pioneer Kit, because I wanted a board for a quick evaluation of a few Arduino shields. Curr... Show More
KaPa_2418181
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    I'm learning about power saving using the PSoC 4. For this I am running the advertisement project from AN92584 on a BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8KIT-042... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
UDB Timer connected to HFCLK directly, an external CLK (TCXO 32MHz) used.    When compile it always get this warning.    Warning: sta.M0019: MainBoard... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 4
I've got a Sequencing SAR ADC (ADC_SAR_Seq_1) in my project and I want to read 2 channels, Vbatt and a mic level input.  The mic level needs to be rea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy