Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

befic_2639911
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I met a strange question. ble device send  LL_TERMINATE_IND with cypress API and then the cellphone will display “ble disconnet” quickly.I used ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This problem does not involve any Cypress Kits or the programming/configuration of the BLE 4.1 device.  I have scoured the forums but found nothing th... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    CYBLE_EVT_GAP_DEVICE_CONNECTED  This event is generated at the GAP Peripheral end after connection is completed with peer Central devi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have followed the AN97060 PWMExample instructions for building a fixed-stack OTA sample application. There appeared to be two fixes required - (1) m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I am developing a product using the CY8CKIT-143A module, but the datasheet says "The CY8CKIT-143A module is intended for development pu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So I'd REALLY like to keep my bonding information after an OTA update but invariably I get INSUFFICIENT_ENCRYPTION_KEY_SIZE when I try to pair after O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I am trying to work with Smart cards with cypress mcu(cyble022001). Anybody please guide me??.         I have read the iso7816 protocol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I'm using actually PSOC4 CYBL10573    I integrate a self flash test which verify the CRC value of flash periodically.and  want to find a solu... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
The code immediately below works fine.  The value "5"  is successfully written to the characteristic:    uint8 tilt_0 = 5;    tilt_0_Handle.attrHandle... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a system values characteristic that is being read by an android app.  The characteristic delivers the correct values when the PSOC notif... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy