Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I'm using actually PSOC4 CYBL10573.    I have actually calculate crc16 and i have already save it in the last 2 Bytes of Flash. I need to mak... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have noticed that a pin configured as output with hardware connection, strong drive, can be driven from the hardware and read by the firmware, which... Show More
DaBr_1233126
PSoC™ 4
Has anyone had any success using the SI Labs Temperature and Humidity Sensors?    I am unable to read the sensor reliably.  There is a CRC check funct... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CYBLE-222014-01 module and I downloaded a driver from ST Micro for their LIS3DH accelerometer (which according to ST is the same register ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Why can't I place the EEPROM simulation on the PSOC 4100S?    I need this PSCO for his 5 PWM devices but I need also the EEPROM. I could use... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    I was wondering whether is it possible to connect (VSSA and VDDA) to a different supply voltage other than that is being used for (VSSD and VDD... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to run a CRC test over the flash und it should an unit CRC value calculated and stored in the last 4 Bytes  of flash in order to be verified wi... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to program external PSoC-4M chip using the kitprog on cy8ckit-043?    I have broken apart the kitprog portion of the cy8ckit-043 and ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have 2 programs (attached),    One is an on/off program end the other one is an alarm simulation with capsense    on the psoc4 kit.    Now I want to... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I was using CY8CKIT-044 Psoc 4 M-Series Pioneer kit . By mistake CY8C5868LTI-LP039 got burn and now i can not able to program and read throu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy