Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Is there a spice model of the PSoC4 opamp or maybe a component that is very similar to it?    Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Device PSoC4 CYBLE-224116-01    Hello,    I am trying to create an application where the user can put the BLE device to sleep for certain hours.    I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have set up a gatt server with a custom profile (gatt server, gap peripheral) which I can connect to CySmart and can read a temperature value every ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good afternoon,    We are using CYBLE-214009-00 to run a turbine with the sensorless motor control method for a three-phase permanent magnet motor and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I took over a project using a Cypress Pioneer baseboard to run a series of sensors and communicate their output via BLE to a smartphone.   ... Show More
LeMo_2657571
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I've been using CY56777 BLE4.2 USB Dongle with Cysmart 1.2 to communicate with my BLE 4.2 devices,  I've detected that the max range i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I am aman garg, a research scholar at Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (university). We are here working on a new technology for which w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I'm using actually PSOC4 CYBL10573.    I have actually calculate crc16 and i have already save it in the last 2 Bytes of Flash. I need to mak... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have noticed that a pin configured as output with hardware connection, strong drive, can be driven from the hardware and read by the firmware, which... Show More
DaBr_1233126
PSoC™ 4
Has anyone had any success using the SI Labs Temperature and Humidity Sensors?    I am unable to read the sensor reliably.  There is a CRC check funct... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy